This seminar is now full
Who should attend?
- This workshop was developed for families who want an understanding of estate planning options, and want to be equipped to make the choices needed for themselves and loved ones.
11:45 a.m. Fresh Sandwiches & Sweets
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Presentation
- Host: Fred Marchildon MBA, President, GIC Financial Management Inc.
- Guest Speaker: Jon Hreljac, Manulife Tax, Retirement & Estate Planning Services
- Estate Planning objectives
- Estate liabilities & strategies to mitigate risks
- Role of an Executor
- Next steps and establishing a review process
Estate Planning Review/Implementation may require additional input from a legal advisor, accountant and/or other tax professional.
Seating is limited. RSVP at 905-304-7574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by Two Roads Financial Centre and Manulife Investments
Two Roads Financial Centre is a division of GIC Financial Management Inc.