Who should attend?
- This workshop was developed for families who want an understanding of retirement income sources and strategies to minimize tax, and want to be equipped to make the choices needed for themselves and loved ones.
11:45 a.m. Fresh Sandwiches & Sweets
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Presentation
- Host: Fred Marchildon MBA, President, GIC Financial Management Inc.
- Guest Speaker: Jon Hreljac, Manulife Tax, Retirement & Estate Planning Services
- Fight the claw backs – reduce line 234 on your tax return
- Uncovering the Canada Pension Plan mystery
- Opportunities for Pension Income Splitting/Sharing
Implementation may require additional input from an accountant and/or other tax professional.
Seating is limited. RSVP at 905-304-7574 or email email@example.com
Sponsored by Two Roads Financial Centre and Manulife Investments
Two Roads Financial Centre is a division of GIC Financial Management Inc.